Periodic Generator Maintenance Services
Our highest priority it to make sure your generator functions properly when the power goes out. Periodic Generator Maintenance services are the best way to ensure reliable power. Depending on your needs and/or requirements maintenance services can be performed at different intervals, including monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual. Our service team is committed to maintaining your generator and transfer switch so that when the power fails your generator doesn’t.
Our Generator Maintenance Service Agreement Includes...
1. Generator Maintenance performed at monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual intervals.
2. All Generator Maintenance performed by our factory-trained professionals.
3. All Services conforming to manufacturer standards and meeting NFPA 110 guidelines.
4. We test all makes of generators and transfer switches, circuits and programming so you can expect seamless operation from your generator in a power outage.
5. We Provide thorough inspection of a site for worn wiring, debris and nesting.
6. On completion, a detailed written report of equipment condition, maintenance performed and recommendations will be provided.
✓ Up to 15% discount on select material and labor for repairs
✓ Reduced rate on trip charge
✓ 24-hour emergency service
✓ Priority customer status
✓ Fewer repairs
✓ Improved capacity
✓ Extended equipment life
✓ Improved safety
✓ Emergency service or you don’t pay
(with 24 hours or diagnostic fee is waived)
✓ Agreement is transferable
Why Choose Alternate Power Solutions?
✓ Over 45 years of experience
✓ Trained and certified estimators and project managers
✓ Factory trained technicians
✓ Bonded and Insured
✓ Serving Long Island and the New York metro area
Not sure if your Generator will work when you need it?
Let us take a look at it for you. We deal with all major brands!
GE Generator Systems
Briggs & Stratton
Generator Repair Coverage Map