What is Stand-by Power?
A stand-by power commercial generator keeps the electric on and your business open during an outage. It’s installed outside your business (like a central AC unit) and comes on automatically — whether you’re open or closed. All within seconds of a power outage. Plus stand-by commercial generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling.
POWER YOUR BUSINESS
40kW Cummins RS-40 Generator
• Natural gas/propane 1800 rpm engine
• Engine air cleaner
• Electronic governor, isochronous
• Engine starter, 12 VDC motor
• Single fuel – natural gas or propane vapor, field selectable Alternator
400 amp 3 Phase Automatic Smart Transfer Switch
• 60 Hz, 1 phase, 4 lead, or 3 phase, 12 lead, 120 C temperature rise at 40 C ambient
• Exciter/voltage regulator – torque match
24 x 7 Monitoring
• Internet remote monitoring and email notification
• Your system is monitored 24/7 365 so you can have peace of mind.
• Your system will be checked on a weekly basis
• Also actively monitored prior to any impending weather event.
• A message will be sent to you prior to a storm so that you know your equipment is in working order.
5 Years Warranty
• 5 Year and 2000 hour limited warranty
No Hassle Installation Included
• We handle all local permitting
• We handle all electrical hookup and wiring
• We handle all plumbing hook ups
• Your stand-by power generator will be installed in 1-2 days with a no hassle guarantee
How much is this going to cost?
From start to finish a standby commercial generator typically starts at under $6,000. However, the total cost will vary based on your power generation needs.
When shopping standby generators, your checklist should include generator size, cost, permits and installation. But don’t worry, we will handle all the details, so you don’t have to.
Feel Confident with our Satisfaction Guarantee
Why Choose Alternate Power Solutions?
✓ Over 45 years of experience
✓ Trained and certified estimators and project managers
✓ Factory trained technicians
✓ Bonded and Insured
✓ Serving Long Island and the New York metro area